Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas or xmas?

As I was laying in bed this morning, I was thinking about Christmas.

As a child and sometimes now when I get too lazy to actually write out the word Christmas... I write xmas. My brain started to think...what is xmas? Well CHRISTmas has Christ in it... without Christ we might as well call this holiday xmas. So xmas would mean no Christ in the mas (lol).

The other thing I've been thinking about it carols. For 20+ years I have sang carols (and enjoyed it). But I think this was the first year I realized that we could sing carols all year long because they are just like our worship music we sing all the time. They are praising the Lord and Savior we serve... they have just been reserved for this time of year.

Merry Christmas!


Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: