Monday, October 20, 2008

bab(y or ies)

No we are not pregnant!

The last couple of weeks the Lord has really been putting children on my heart. Now if you know me (Bree) you know that I have no desire to become pregnant nor have a new born child.

We have started researching adoption... there are limited options for us to choose from when you are in your 20's.

We even looked into domestic adoption...only to be disappointed. Every couple/ family has a profile complete with pictures of their large homes. Why would a mother to be select a couple with a small home or even an apartment over a couple with a large house with lots of fancy furniture inside?

The world wins again.

The question is...
Where to adopt from?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow... that's really interesting. Sad, but true I suppose.

Side note: I'm really glad I'm not alone in my feelings about pregnancy.