Saturday, June 26, 2010

UPDATE

WOOOHOOO I finally made time to update pictures and what is going on!
Well I am not just a little over 28 weeks. Hannah is a mover! She is constantly letting me know she is in there and ready to change our lives. I think one of the funniest/ craziest things is she does not like anything touching her space. Even if I am resting my hands on my belly, she starts kicking and moving to get me to move my hands off her space.

Alex finally finished up Trilogy, so we are going to have a day long date day to celebrate! So excited to have my husband back! We are getting really excited for September although we can't believe it is already July... it's crazy how fast time goes. Ok on to the pictures:


21weeks

This is the way we found out we are having a girl! Her name is Hannah Elaine Raymond

23 weeks

24 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks

28 weeks

Hannah's crib...the room isn't completely done. I will post pictures when we have moved out all of our junk.

I love the inside of her bumper! It's so fun!

No comments: