Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 20

So this week I have started to feel the baby kicking so much more and a little harder... CRAZY. Last Monday I had my 5 month sonogram. We chose not to find out the sex of the baby at the appointment... 1. Alex couldn't be there 2. We didn't want to find out in a little room with someone we didn't know there to share the moment with us. So We had the lady circle boy or girl on a card and I took it to my good friend Becca and she is making us this lovely cake that will tell us if it's a boy or a girl based on the color of the cake (tune in next week for those pictures).

This week Alex and I signed up to do the Heart Walk on the 22nd. It's a 4 mile walk to benefit the American Heart Association. It should be fun. I am working my way up to walking 4 consectuative miles, right now I am at 2 miles in a little less than an hour.

Ok enough of the chit chat here's some pictures... I love it how Alex makes me be all serious in my pictures lol







2 comments:

Renee Scott said...

Yay, you're half way there! :)

shanen said...

So I'm updating myself on your life. And I reread your last entry and I think it's funny now that you're answering the top question everyone had for you a year ago.

Congrats again on the baby!

Josh and I are freaking out about what happens Dec. 19th, the day after he graduates. I'm thinking the world might end. But hopefully we'll find another path to follow. It's just so easy when you're in school and you know what to expect.