Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life

Life is pretty calm right now for the most part. We are getting things ready for my sister's reception in April. Alex finished up his internship today at work and will thankfully be working for them after today. I am still looking for a new job. I've had a lot of interviews... thought I had a great job, but the company when on a hiring freeze while they were waiting on my paperwork. O well... Obviously God has a different plan right now. j
I am really enjoying my time off work. I love meeting with women of all ages and talking about life. I am enjoying all the time I have to cook great meals. All the time I have to work out, hang out with my family. It's amazing, I love to clean but for the past 2 weeks I have had NO desire to clean... that's horrible.

My little rant:

I am sick of hearing these questions:

1.Aren't you excited to get pregnant soon?

Why don't you want to be pregnant?

2.When are you going to Chicago?

3.What do you want to do when you grow up?

1. I want to have children, just don't want them to come out of me. FACE IT... God did not make every woman with the desire to be pregnant. God adopted us, why can't we adopt? I love kids, when they are past the diaper stage, they can talk, and they can tell me what they want.

2.WE WILL GO TO CHICAGO WHEN GOD TELLS US IT IS TIME TO GO.

3. I have no idea. I want to serve the Lord in whatever He wants me to do... how's that?

No comments: